- Went to New England SCBWI conference last weekend. Volunteered, met lots of great people and re-connected with writer friends, even if just for a minute.
Jonathan Arntston, Pam Vaughan, Kyla P'an, Heather Kelly, me, Laura Pauling
- Finished reading The Giver series (hadn't read Son so read the whole group again.) It was a good idea.
- Got this e-mail from my agent, because we finished revisions:
- The puppy follows me EVERYWHERE. It is a little strange. She gets completely stressed out if I leave the room, even when she seems to be asleep.
- I noticed this on my blogger dashboard:
- How is it that I don't have readers in Patagonia? Or Aussie readers? How is it that I do have Alaskan readers, and evidently quite a few in France? Interesting. (Secretly, I think blogger employees might just be coloring in random countries for their own entertainment.)
- I'm running a 5K tonight with Peter (who is 7). I hope he doesn't leave me in the dust.
Hope everyone is enjoying spring!