shabby blogs

Friday, January 31, 2014

Runway Look? Uh-oh.

Last night our Sammy knocked it out of the park on Under The Gunn. I'm glad, if the judges were going to go with a pants/jumpsuit kind of thing, they picked the one that drew attention to the whole woman and not just a certain area of her body. I like the necklace too.

Congratulations to Sam on winning a challenge that was so out of his comfort zone.

Personally, I loved Asha's gown. The judges chose Sam and I couldn't be happier for him, but my favorite was hers. Keeping in mind I have never stepped foot on a red carpet...if ever do, I want to wear a beautiful gown, not anything with pants. 
I do understand, though, that if the judges are required to dress "red carpet" every so often, they would enjoy having comfortable options.
If this was a poor fabric choice, they didn't explain why on the show. 

I also liked Natalia's dress a lot. The gold straps in the back. Lovely.


I'm glad Nick is not Sam's mentor now. He's a character, but he did micro-manage. That would make Sam (and most people) crazy.
Sam and Gramma last Sunday

I'm doing adjectives for Mondo's team today:

Michelle-enthusiastic, practically bubbly, then unsure
Sam-confident, well-spoken, surprised
Camilla-tenacious, then devastated
Asha-(Is she even on the team? Because we barely saw her.) Strong, lively


2 comments:

  1. You write this Fasionista meets the Hunger Games mg, Kristen, and you are sooo published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sam! The jumpsuit is strangely compelling, although I could never pull it off. Put me in a jumpsuit and I would look like a farmer.

    ReplyDelete